Racquet Network offers the following tennis racquet stringing services in our southwest Calgary racquet store:
- all tennis racquet stringing services
- discount tennis racquet stringing
- custom tennis racquet stringing
Discount tennis racquet stringing is inexpensive (starting at $20 for string and labour) but comes with limited options. This is recommended for players who just want some string in their racquet. They do not expect their string bed to contribute to their performance.
Custom tennis racquet stringing costs more but it allows players to customize their string bed to enhance their performance. Custom stringing offers a full range of options, including string, colour, tension and turnaround. It comes with a two week warranty and a satisfaction guarantee. Custom turnaround options include:
- Lendl Pattern
- Sergetti Method
- String While You Wait
- Custom – No Rush
- Custom – 1 Day Guaranteed
- Custom – 1 Hour Guaranteed
- Free 1 Hour Upgrade for Loyal Tennis Customers
Discount Tennis Racquet Stringing
Players who want discount tennis racquet stringing have two options. They can pre-order online through our website, which is the cheapest option. Or they can bring their racquet into our store any Sunday afternoon between 12:00 and 4:00pm, which is the fastest discount option.
Custom Tennis Racquet Stringing Benefits
In addition to faster turnaround options, players who choose custom tennis racquet stringing also get the following benefits
- two week warranty on labour
- satisfaction guarantee
- email notification when racquets are ready
- early pickup is permitted
- choose your tension
- choose your string colour
- choose your string gauge
- choose your string brand
- free frame cleaning included
- free minor grommet repairs included
- sponsorship credits can raise funds for player’s home club
- stringing notes permanently kept on file
Custom Tennis Racquet String Selection
Racquet Network offers Calgary largest selection of tennis string for custom tennis racquet stringing. Customers may choose from the following categories.
Natural Gut (biodegradable)
Sythetic Gut (inexpensive)
Monofilament (inexpensive and durable)
Mutifilament (best choice for recreational players)
Polyester (best choice for professionals)
Kevlar (best choice for professionals)
Hybrids (popular choice for hard hitters)
Racquet Network carries only the best string brands. We carry many gauges and colours.
PLACE AN ORDER NOW
1. Choose options
2. Place order
3. Drop it off or ship it to us
- What You Get for Your Money
- Questions to Ask Yourself About String
- Most Common Stringing Mistakes
- 3 Ways Discount Stringers Cut Corners
- Why Don’t Pros Break Strings?
- 3 Ways to Extend String Life
- What Can Broken Strings Teach You?
- Why is Your Choice of Strings Important?
- What are the Different Types of Tennis String?
- Benefits of Natural Gut Tennis String